Information about cookies
General information about cookiesWhen you enter this web site, our system or that of one of our partners might create some cookies on the computer or device you are using for the surfing.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in the computer or devices of whom visits a web site, in order to record some information related to the visit, as well as create a system to identify the user in a later moment.
Types of cookies
Technical cookies: anonymous cookies used only for the correct operation of the web site, such as the session management and therefore the possibility of making the user’s login operations.Profile cookies: they store the users’ preferences (e.g. about a product) and are necessary to send advertising messages according to the preferences and choices that emerge from the user’s surfing.
Third parties’ analytics cookies: they are third parties’ cookies (not created by this site but by related external partners’ web sites), which gather statistical information about the site access.
Third parties’ profile cookies: they are third parties’ cookies (not created by this site but by related external partners ’web sites), which store the users’ preferences (e.g. about a product) and are necessary to send advertising messages according to the preferences and choices that emerge from the user’s surfing.
Use of the cookies in this web site:Technical cookies: yes
Profile cookies: no.
Third parties’ analytics cookies: yes
Third parties’ profile cookies: no.
Hence this web site DOES NOT use any profile cookie directly.
Third parties’ cookiesThis web site complements, into its pages, third parties’ services that might set up and use their own cookies and/or similar technologies. The use of such cookies and similar technologies by such companies is regulated by the privacy information of the above mentioned companies and not by this information, being Metra S.p.a. completely unrelated to the management of such instruments and the consequent data processing.
Disable the cookiesYou can set up your browser so as to accept or reject all the cookies or some specific types of cookie (e.g. the third parties’ cookies) or you can choose of being informed each time a cookie is being set up into your computer.
The rejection of all the cookies might prevent you from enjoying properly the web site.
Please find the instructions here below related to the most widespread surfing browsers in order to make a customized setting about the cookies:
Microsoft Internet Explorer
1. click on “Instruments” on the upper part of the browser window;
2. select “Internet options”
3. click on the sheet "Privacy";
4. to start the cookies, the Privacy level has to be set up on “Average” or below; by setting the Privacy level above the “Average”, the use of the cookies will be disabled.
1. click on “Instruments” on upper part of the browser window;
2. select "Options";
3. select the icon "Privacy";
4. click on "Cookies";
5. select or don’t the items "Accept cookies from sites" and "Accept third parties’ cookies ";
1. click on the menu icon;
2. select "Settings";
3. on the lower part of the page, select “Show advanced settings”;
4. in the section "Privacy", select "Content settings";
5. select or don’t the item "Prevent the sites from setting up data”
1. click on the label "Safari" on the upper part of the browser window
2. select the option "Preferences";
3. click on "Privacy";
4. Set up your choice at the item "Web sites cookies and data".